Portea Medical is the leading home health care pioneer in Southeast Asia. The company provides services that are essential to maintaining a healthy community and will lead to the exponential growth within Portea’s brand from one country to the next. These at home medical services include, but are not limited to, attentive caregivers, world class nursing, and specialized physiotherapy.
As a marketing consultant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, I coordinated a 6-month long project into an ambitious 2-month campaign which required me to produce quality print & digital content in various stages including:
- graphic design layout and production
- marketing research and analysis
- outlining, providing and analyzing feedback surveys
- public interaction on a local and global scale
- attracting and engaging new patients with personalized treatment kits
- service existing patients with preferred customer rewards and referral programs
- presenting to target marketed focus groups based on survey results
The fast paced work environment gave me the opportunity to apply my coursework and previous experience in professional communications to campaign in various discourses.
At the end of my campaign, I constructed focus group presentations geared specifically towards existing customers (PDF) & potential customer (PDF) in the four cities of service: Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, and Penang.
I also converted the presentations into an organized marketing report (PDF), which includes an appendix of further research results such as:
- calling scripts and call script notes for training in the call center
- notes that develop customer engagement
- short term & long term marketing goals
In the galleria below, you will find the contents produced for Malaysian customer re-engagement kits: